Join Dr. Annette Schippel for a foundational seminar about how the liver is tied to digestion. The liver is an amazing organ that not only removes toxins and excess hormones but also digests fats.
Are Your Patients EXPERIENCING:
- Abdominal cramping?
- Right-sided stomach pain?
- Fatty stool (oil slick)?
- Dry and itchy skin?
- Pot Belly?
It’s time to ask why. And it’s time to resolve these issues. Learn how some of these digestive issues are tied more to liver. Find out the connection our endocrine system has to liver function and proper digestion. If you have been stuck with the progress of a patient, it’s time to go back to the liver and the gut to figure out why. This isn’t a “one size fits all” approach but it is about learning what will be the best course for each individual patient.
Within this presentation attendees will:
- Review healthy GI function
- Review the role of the liver and its relationship to the endocrine system and digestion
- Understand the connection to our immune system
- Prioritize findings to determine the best support
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Learn about herbs and supplements to maintain healthy digestion
Use this seminar to not only receive your continuing education credits but to add a toolset to adding cash-based products and services to your practice.
Texas Chiropractic College sponsors 8 hours of CEUs applied for D.C.s in IN, KY, WI, TN, OH & IL. 8 PDA points applied for through NCCAOM for LAcs. CEUs have been applied for with the ACBN. We are waiting on WI approval. They were given more than 75 days. We applied November 11th. We will post the CHI# when we get word. Thanks for understanding.