Join us Thursday, February 23rd from 12-2pm at the Chicago Botanic Garden for a workshop about Hormone Balancing and Body Typing. You’ll get everything you need to start a successful weight-loss and drug-free hormone balancing program that you can individualize based on your patient’s symptom and body composition patterns.
No software or monthly fees required! All documents will be provided Adobe .pdf and Microsoft .ppt so you can make copies in your office.
Every attendee will receive:
- Endocrine Type (EndoType) Questionnaire
- Educational Reports with Standard Process and MediHerb Product Options
- Body Type Poster and Handout
- Patient PowerPoint Presentation
- In-Person Staff Training for Your Office
- Healthy Snacks and Beverages (Starbucks, water, tea)
During our 2-hour workshop, Pete Wisniewski and Nickole Ragsdale will showcase how the system works and present the Patient PowerPoint so you can implement the program in your office!
What can you do with this information?
- Launch a Hormone Balancing/Weight-Loss Program that is simple to administer
- Use the included posters and handouts to promote your program
- Give your patients a simple questionnaire that is dead-simple to interpret
- Based on the answers, print colorful and educational reports (with smoothie and supplement recommendations)
- Track changes using handouts
- Use the information and artwork to gain new patients and referrals on Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads
We have spent considerable time and have collaborated with many practitioners over the past 5 years to bring you a rock-solid program to grow your supplement business. Don’t miss out, we are launching this new program and it will spread quickly!
About the Chicago Botanic Gardens:
This event is part of our Plants in Practice Series! We are hosting workshops and accredited events at the most beautiful spots around the Chicagoland area. This event is at the Chicago Botanic Garden in the Pullman Room. Parking is free (tell the gatehouse you are with the Midwest Nutritional Service Workshop).
We recommend coming early (8 am) or staying late (open until 5 pm) to enjoy these beautiful gardens! The Orchid Show will be happening in the Greenhouse. You must get advanced tickets if you want to see the show, as it is not included fin the registration fee. Dress in warm attire if you are thinking of taking a brisk walk around the gardens!
- Thursday, February 23rd from 12-2pm
- Chicago Botanic Gardens, Pullman Room
- 1000 Lake Cook Road, Glencoe, IL 60022
- Parking: Included
- Nuts, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Veggies, Fruit, Coffee, Teas, Water
- Registration Fee: $15
- No Continuing Education Hours